Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Things!

So it's the start of 2014 and there is sooooo much to look forward to! I'm really hoping to move forward with my business and add so much to my shop! My goal is to hover around 100 items in my shop. Hopefully that will help me hop into the express lane of a full time business. I'm also hoping to get a how-to in at least once a week (although it'll probably be once a month since I'm really bad at coming up with ideas!)

If you're wondering what I have been up to lately, I just added this awesome new ID wallet/coin purse to my Etsy here.


Also I just entered to win a Silhouette Cameo or Portrait. You can enter here! I could really use one of these. Hopefully I win! They also have a ton of cool DIY projects if you are interested!

Well until next time, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. If your favorite hobby is shopping, you won't be disappointed while shopping on Sanibel Island. There are many shops tucked away all over the island. The stores feature gifts, t-shirts and souvenirs or you can go upscale with designer fashions and jewelry. Cornish Rex

    ReplyDelete