Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My First Commission!

So recently I was commissioned to make a "House Divided" wreath for my old boss back in Iowa. She wanted a Denver Broncos/Chicago Bears wreath. Luckily they have the same colors so I didn't have to figure out how to mix the sides (Although it would've been really cool to switch the colors on each side. I need to remember that for the future!). Every Hobby Lobby and Michaels was sold out of orange deco mesh so I had to switch my colors and use a different kind of accent ribbon. I am actually really proud of how it turned out, the different textures really gives it an awesome look!


In the works I have an Ariel tail and a Daphne dress. I'm thinking I'm going to save the money I make on these commission works and buy myself a serger! I could really use one of those. Any and all help is appreciated, I offer good prices and I can pretty much make anything!

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment