Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's been a while...

Ok so I know Halloween has been over for 2 weeks but I've been busy with school and relaxation. So here are the final products!




This is the Robin Hood outfit. It was my first time doing a princess seam but I think the best part of the outfit! I lost the feather to my hat though I think it's underneath my couch.




So here's the Naval Secretary dress. I forgot to add the buttons until the very last moment so I only got 4 on instead of the 6 that I bought. I will be adding those sometime. I'm very happy with the outcome and I greatly appreciate the help I received. I wish I had taken more pictures of the process, I only got one.




Here is Carli diligently pinning the sides of the skirt.


I have some coupons and a few patterns in mind for my next project. I'd kinda like to get it finished by Friday morning, but I doubt that will happen unless I don't have any homework assigned thats due next week. One can only hope!


Until next time, happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment