Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July! For the holiday my mom needed a new wreath for our door so I found this wonderful tutorial and made it for her! Here is my version:


As for differences in the tutorial to mine I used foam instead of label paper and I ran out of blue so my last red section was much wider than the rest. I packed my squares much tighter than I think it was called for but it still turned out very nice I think. I pinned the ribbon on the back but I think I'm going to hot glue it for a more permanent hold.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait until we have a house. I will have a wreath for all seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out lovely, Samantha! Thanks for the link :) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete