Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Something You Put Other Things In!

I've had a ton of little projects I've been doing this week! It feels really good to work on stuff! Also I've been working on my online shop! Hopefully it will be up in a few days. There are just a few items and more will be added as soon as I can get some made and photographed!

Recently I made a laptop case and a business card holder!


I found this super awesome fabric at JoAnn's and wanted to make a laptop case out of it but couldn't figure out how to do it. I found this tutorial and modified it just a bit for it to work the way I wanted. I wish I would've used red velcro instead.

Below is the business card holder I made to hold my networking cards and the cards I made for my crafts and such! I made it out of remnants I had around!



Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment