Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Doggie Jacket

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is enjoying all the wonderful holiday decorations that are going up! I know I am!

The weather here is really bizarre! One day it's 80 degrees the next day it's in the 50's! That's what happened over Thanksgiving!!! Well my little Chihuahua does not like the cold, let me stress the not liking the cold. She hates having to go outside and potty if it is not 70 or higher. I bought a yard remnant last year to make her a doggie jacket but never got around to putting it together. I found a link to these two wonderful patterns on pinterest, here and here. The one I made was more of the first pattern since it would've been easier to put on my dog. Also I didn't line mine since I just used fleece.


I think she likes it. When she wears it she looks like she has a cape on, haha!

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment