Monday, September 24, 2012

Here Comes Autumn!!

So Saturday was the first day of fall and I felt our house needed a new wreath! As you may recall I made a felt flag one for the 4th of July, well it has been on our front door since then. It was coupon commotion at Jo-Ann's so I might've gone a little crazy haha. Now we have a new wreath on our door and it fits with the season!


I used:

- 24" Grapevine wreath
- 2 fall leaf garlands
- 1 bag of styrofoam pumpkins/gourds
- 1 bag of acorns/pinecones
- 1 spray of mini pumpkins
- 2 fall seed pod sprays
- 1 gourd spray

If you are making one for yourself, I would suggest using floral wire to tie the leaf garlands and sprays down and then hot glue the others onto the wreath and leaves. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Until next time, happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment