Monday, December 3, 2012

Paracord Items

I have been super busy lately trying to get Christmas gifts put together and made so it has been hard to post what I've been doing. I have been making quite a few paracord bracelets for people though. I made a watch band for my cousin over Thanksgiving and one for Dave.

My cousin's watch:



To close the watch band I used a lanyard knot. I found a great video tutorial on how to make it here. It took a couple of scrap pieces for me to get the handle of where its supposed to be placed though.

Dave's:



Dave's closes with a parachute clasp. Both are made with a square knot but I've seen them done with a fishtail braid too. Mine took about 6-7 feet of cord of each bracelet. You never know when it might come in handy!

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment