Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oh Christmas Wreath, Oh Christmas Wreath...

I have really enjoyed making wreaths. They are so fun and easy. You can add as much or as little stuff to them! I made a really crummy wreath a few years ago. I didn't really have an idea or the materials (Just three different kinds of ribbon, which could have been cool but I really didn't know what I was doing) and it turned out to be a sad little Christmas wreath. I used that wreath "form" and recreated it this year. Gotta love it when all the craft stores have 60% off their Christmas stems and accents!

 The one for my house:



The last picture is pretty dark so I added the first one too even though the ribbon was flying with the wind.

And the one for my sister's apartment:



I had to make her wreath "form" out of a wire wreath form and a garland. It was so difficult (ha) and the garland didn't go around twice so I had to fill in the gaps with decorations but I still think it turned out great!

Let me know if you recreate any of these wreaths! Until next time, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment