Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a happy holiday yesterday and got everything they wished for! Recently Dave and I attended an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party". We looked at several different Goodwill's and Salvation Army's, and even a few thrift stores, but couldn't find any ugly sweaters. They must have gone fast. We in turn made our own (and by we, I mean me hahaha).



I appliquéd a green tree onto some red sweatshirts, we bought a strand of battery operated twinkling lights at Target and strung them trough the shirt, dded some puff paint and jingle bells and fun pom-poms and voila! Light up Christmas sweaters!

They were a huge hit at the party! Maybe next year I'll get some of these onto my Etsy store!!!

Until next time, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment